Summary of the Senior/Parent Meeting May 13, 2021 at 1:20 PM
Date/Time: May 28, 2021 from 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Location: Hotel Monaco, 620 William Penn Place, Pittsburgh, PA 15219
- Tickets are $10 – purchased from Mrs. Ferguson by 5/14/21.
- Permission slips are due 5/14/21 – you can email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dates must be 20 years old or Younger on the day of Prom, a copy of your dates ID is required. No exceptions.
- No Line up this year.
- Please arrive by 7 PM. No students will be allowed in after 7:15 pm.
- School event – all of the same rules apply. There will be security, everyone will be checked.
- You must be in the ballroom or designated lounge area the entire time. You may not leave before 9:30 PM.
- Masks must be worn the entire time (with the exception of eating or drinking).
Date/Time: June 8, 2021 from 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Location: Vietnam Veterans Pavilion at Schenley Park (same spot as Field Day)
- Every senior is expected to attend.
- You are allowed to bring 2 guests that live in your household. Email the names of your guests to Mrs. Ferguson at email@example.com
- There will be a catered menu and DJ.
- Dress down is allowed.
- If you need transportation, please let Mrs. Ferguson know ASAP by emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you cannot/choose not to attend, it is still a school day and you must attend your regular classes.
Date/Time: June 21, 2021 from 5:00 PM – 7:30 PM
Location: David L. Lawrence Convention Center, 1000 Ft. Duquesne Blvd., Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- Graduation Practice is June 18th at the school from 10:00-1:00 pm. Graduation practice is mandatory – if you do not attend practice you will not be able to participate in the ceremony.
- Please send 5-7 pictures of yourself to Mrs. Ferguson for the Senior Slideshow. They are due May 27th. Email: email@example.com
- You are allowed to bring 4 guests to Graduation. They must have a ticket to enter the Convention Center.
- The 2nd Mandatory Graduation Practice will be at 3pm on June 21st. You should arrive dressed and ready with your cap and gown at 3 pm. Your guests will not be able to enter the Convention Center until 5:00 pm.
- Flower dedication – send first & last name of the person you would like to dedicate a flower to during the Graduation ceremony, to Mrs. Ferguson. The name is due May 27th.
- NO BALLOONS
- Cap, Gowns, & Graduation Tickets may be picked up on June 18th at the mandatory practice. They are not available any earlier than June 18th.
- Schedules will be shared for presentations (safely social distanced in building).
- BE ON TIME for your presentation slot!
- If you miss your presentation, you will need to make it up over the summer.
- You will not get your diploma until you complete your project and grade requirements for classes.
- This project is a graduation requirement, it is a separate grade from English class.
- 5 minutes in length
- Q+A after presentation
- Dress Code: Professional dress code (Ex: suits, ties, dresses, etc).
- Email Mrs. Homich or Mrs. Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Applications need to be completed
- If incomplete, you will not receive Pittsburgh Promise funds…up to $5,000 per year!!!!
- Email Ms. Beck at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.