June 26, 2019
We’re proud to share that the Urban Pathways 6 - 12 Charter School Class of 2019 was offered a combined $442,984 in scholarships as our students prepare to further their education at the college level.
At Urban Pathways 6-12 Charter School we focus on helping our students find their pathway to success and encourage them to tackle challenges and adversity in the classroom and life.
Our students’ academic success has led to many of our seniors earning scholarship funds that will enable them to transition into college life with less of a financial burden.
Below are the names of the top six Urban Pathways 6-12 Charter School scholarship winners:
- Amyjhnai Gore, Clarion University, Wheeling Jesuit University, Robert Morris University, and La Roche University.
- Mariah Greene, Point Park University and La Roche University.
- Brittany McNeal, Clarion University.
- Daemon Choat, Point Park University.
- Ramir Burks, Clarion University and Wheeling Jesuit University.
- Maurice Harvey, La Roche College.
We truly believe that our 12:1 student-to-teacher ratio, the individualized attention that our students receive, and our academic focus and college prep classes have played a pivotal role in helping each of our students find their own unique way UP to achieve their dreams outside of our classrooms.
We are proud of all of our students, and especially this senior class for their hard work and dedication.
We would like to wish the Class of 2019 the best of luck and success in their future endeavors!