Dear Urban Pathways Families:
Urban Pathways 6-12 Charter School is hosting a COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic on Monday, August 23rd from 11:30 – 2:00 pm at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center in Hall D, for Students (12 and older), Community Members, and Staff! The clinic will be held during our Back to School Event.
Parent/guardian permission slips are required for students ages 12 -17. Please register for the vaccine by completing this FORM.
Vaccine Clinic Details:
- Vaccine: Pfizer
- Ages: 12 and older
- First Dose: Monday, August 23, 2021
- Location: David L. Lawrence Convention Center, Hall D (enter through West Lobby)
- Time: 11:30-2:00 pm
- Cost: NO COST to the family or UPCS 6-12
- Second Dose: Monday, September 13, 2021 – Location: Urban Pathways 6-12 Charter School
Students, Families, & Staff:
- Parking: At the Convention Center Parking Garage for a fee
- Entrance: West Lobby, Hall D
*COVID-19 vaccination is NOT required to attend Urban Pathways 6-12 Charter School