The National Honor Society (NHS) elevates a school’s commitment to the values of scholarship, service, leadership, and character. These four pillars have been associated with membership in the organization since its inception in 1921.
- Minimum 3.5 High School GPA
- Minimum of 20 hours community service (2023-2024 school tear)
- Exhibits outstanding moral and leadership characteristics.
- Be a member of a nation-wide service club.
- Join UPCS most prestigious organization.
- Vastly improve your college application credentials.
- Make your school and community a better place.
When? Wednesday November 8th @ 3:20 Where? Rm 210 Bring your Q1 Report Card Grades 10-12 Join the most prestigious high school organization Make your school a better place Improve your college resume Make a difference See Mr. Mutschler for details