January 28 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- This event has passed.
Please join us for the Quarter 2 Learning Partnership Meeting on January 28, 2020. Please schedule a time to meet with your child’s Mentor teacher between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm that day.
At Learning Partnership Meetings you will:
- Receive Quarter 2 Report Card
- Partner with Mentor to create/discuss an academic plan, attendance, and behavior
- Review upcoming events
- Check out the following information tables:
- Parent Advisory Committee – give feedback
- College and Career Readiness – Senior Parents can meet with Ty Beck
- Student Assistance Program (SAP) – meet with Elizabeth Kozlowski and Jessica Crislip about available resources
As a reminder, students in grades 11 and 12 who do not pass a core class during quarters 1 and 2, will be removed from that class and placed into alternative credit recovery.
If you have any questions, please contact your child’s Mentor (Pathways Teacher) or the main office at (412) 392 – 4601. We look forward to seeing you there!