To celebrate "Every Kid Healthy Week" we will be holding a School Health Fair for students, staff, and parents/guardians!
Friday, April 27th in the Library from 11:15 am -1:15 pm
COMMUNITY PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Allegheny County Health Department
- Highmark Caring Place
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Planned Parenthood
Free Blood Pressure Screenings
- Don't smoke or have caffeine for 30 minutes before the test.
- Rest for at least 5 minutes before the test.
- Sit in a chair with your back and feet supported, and your arm supported at heart level.
Students are encouraged to participate, and may do so during their Pathways class!